This is a re-cap of What I wore during Melbourne Spring Fashion Week. Every look features garments from my current Spring 2012 collection, and whats so exciting is that one of the outfits I wore won a $1,000 wardrobe, courtesy of Westfield Doncaster, for Most Stylish at the Bloggers Electric Lounge Launch - Post to come!
Now the details, pics left to right
1. SS12 Wool & Jersey cream short suit (Shell cropped jacket + high waisted shorts with Swarovski details) / Raw silk printed shell top / Dhalia Shoes / H&M accessories
2. SS12 Banksia dress with leatherette collar / ASOS sling backs / Vintage clutch
4. Zara Blouse / Stradvarius Jeans / SS12 Shell Jacket / ASOS Sling backs
6. H&M knit & blouse / SS12 Palazzo wool crepe pant / Witchery Belt
8. Witchery Silk blouse / SS12 Flora Shell top / SS12 Lilac print skirt / Carla Zampatti Altered Jacket / River Island Satchel